Ad ID: 3243
Added: July 24, 2019
• The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules. Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One, SAP S/4 HANA implementations
• Master Degree, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• Good knowledge, skill and experience in SAP Configuration
• At least one full lifecycle SAP B1 implementation experience
• Mind-set and ability to provide excellent customer services
• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets.
• Willing to travel other cities or overseas when needed or given assignments
• Proficiency in written and spoken English (Preferred)
What We Can Offer
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment
* International standards
* Make a difference
* Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion
* Possibility for job training
* Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.