Ad ID: 3223
Added: July 23, 2019
Phone: 0095987 375587
Report directly to Head of Department, you will be responsible for all ocean freight export shipments.
To supervise Operation staffs on day-to-day communication with customer/carrier/overseas counterparts, provide system training to staffs, monitoring daily operational tasks and ensuring consistent quality of the works done by staffs. You will be also responsible to help assist Department Manager in order to achieve business growth assigned by the company and monitor of department KPI.
• Solve daily operation problems either internally or externally caused
• Handle Key account customers and implementation process
• Coordinate with sales team to interpret and implement SOP for customers
• Make sure that staffs clearly understand customer’s SOP and help implementation
• Coordinate and help provide full support to sales team for any customer’s requirements
• Provide continuing training and coaching staffs when needed
• Ensure 99.5% compliance of the event control timeliness and accuracy
• Monitor and ensure compliance of the department KPIs set for staffs
• Ensure and control of the completion of ACI / AMS filings
• Coordinate with IT for any new system implementations for operation
• Ensure that staffs comply with the company rules
• Other assignments by senior management
• Maintain and follow company rules, regulations and Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Standards.
• Degree holder in any field
• Min. 3 years of experience in freight forwarding field specially in Ocean Export Freight
• Good command of English both writing and speaking
• Computer literacy (excel, powerpoint, words, email, systems)
• Leadership skills & good team player
• Problem solving skills
• Work well under pressure
• Challenging (well accepting changes)
What We Can Offer
13th Month salary
Rewards over performance
Fun working environment
About Our Company
DB Schenker is part of a worldwide leading mobility and logistics corporation – Deutsche Bahn AG.